Friday, November 22, 2013

Food and eating habits.


Hi everyone!!!

Today I going to talk about food and eating habits.

I think the Chilean people don’t eating really well. The most of people prefer the fast food and don’t eating fruits and vegetables. That include me because, I eating fruits and vegetables but and like eating fast food to.

I don’t vegetarian, I eating the meat, I like eating salads, I love the rice, and I like the chips, the hot dogs, etc. I like the Chinese food, although isn’t the real food and I really like the Italian food. I don’t like a lot the soda, I prefer the water, but sometimes (when is a heat day) it’s very nice drink a glass of soda with ice.

Really I am eating all kind of foods, but I prefer the food making in home than the fast food. I love the Cazuela, the Pantrucas and the soups, and that kind of food is relatively health, but I hate the beans….. I don’t know why, but I don’t like a lot.

But I think my guilty placers are the chocolate and the cakes….. I like a lot the cakes, like the lemon pie, the chocolate cakes and that kind of food.

 When I was younger, always I worry about the food than I ate; I read the nutritional information on the foods, I probe a lot of diet, but that was tiring…..now I eating all kind of food, but not in excess. I think that is the “key”……eat a bit of everything, but in little portion.

 

2 comments:

  1. camii we have the same guilty placers, the cakes and chocolates :d cheers !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think so...the key is to eat a bit of everything. Since the past year I discovered the delicious variety of flavours that the world offers, I want to taste all.
    Cami, now you are 21 years old, happy birthday other time!! a hug :)

    ReplyDelete