Friday, November 15, 2013

How green are you?


Hi!!!

In this post I going to talk about be Green.

Well, I’m really not a lot of green. With my mom put the bottles in a plastic bottles container and the glass bottles and a container for glasses. We separate the cardboard or papers of the organic thing and that putting in the litter, but put all of thing together, I don’t not if that things separate before. I don’t like put the litter in the floor and that kind of things, but I think that isn’t being ecologic, just is help a little bit.

My brother is more ecologic than me, he like the trees, the plants and all the green thinks (I don’t say I don’t like the trees and the flower and that kind of things, just maybe I’m not worry a lot of that than my brother). Recently he makes compost and a “green book” with all the things he needs for the plants that we have in the house. He is worry about the water for the plants, about the light of the sun and all the time he thinking different and creative forms of helps all us plants.

All the time he is enthusiastic about Green-Peace and protect the pets and that kind of things, my mom and I just give the support he needs. He is the ecologic of the family.

I hope the post like you….bye :)

4 comments:

  1. It's important to have a ecological person in the family. In my case, it was my sister who brought the idea of transform our way to throw the trash, and today we all are concerned about this. It's not a waste of time :) I feel better doing it.

    see you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Camila, I think is great that you have a green book at your place, even if is your brother who takes care about it. See you next week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cami! hello
    Now you can put some herbs in your orchard! Maybe I will give you seeds.
    Do you like minth, oregano, chives, cannabis?
    Kisess

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow your brother is amazing, congratulation! I love the plants, the green book is a good idea, I like it, I think I could do that. Kisses ;)

    ReplyDelete