Friday, November 29, 2013

YouTube

Hi everyone!!!!

Today I am going to talk about the website YOUTUBE.

I like a lot this website, because have a huge variety of videos, until have movies…is great because in the same page you can see musical videos, funny videos, tender videos, horror videos, trailers, teaser, game videos, movies, etc…etc…etc…… you can see a huge amount of videos that you want choose.

I think I visit all the time this page, I like the music videos (lately I like see music videos of Azealia Banks, Ellie Goulding, Mcklemore & Ryan Lewis and others) and see funny videos (Elvisa Yomastercard, funny cats videos or funny fall videos)…… I like see movie trailer. When I stay with my friends we like see funny videos and we laugh all the time.

When I see the videos, seldom have I commented, but sometimes I public the video in my page of Facebook and in there me or my friends comment.

The video that impact on me is an old video (2008) called “Obedece a la Morsa”. This video is a little gloomy and I remember the first time that I saw was the scary version and that kill me.

I like see the YouTube page of Elvisa Yomastercard, a Spanish guy who filming funny situations and he is dressed as a woman. He make useful and simple tutorials for all those details of life around us advice but in a funny version. I love his videos because make me laugh.





I hope we like the post ....bye  :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Cami,
    Obedece a la Morsa was one of my first experiences in YouTube too.
    Kisses

    PD: I love "Como negarse" and "Cómo seducir a alguien al estilo friend" jajajaj

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cami, I want a poster of "Obedece a la Morsa"...that was the first experience to a lot of people with youtube...I remember I showed that to somebody too jejeje, sorry.

    ReplyDelete