Friday, October 25, 2013

Pets


Hi guys!!!!!
Today I talking about a great topic…….PEST

Well, when I was a little girl, I had a lot of pets: a dog, four birds, a rabbit, a chick, but I was a kid, for that I don’t take care of this. But now, I’m an adult and have conscience about take care the animal correctly.
In this moment, I have three cats more the five kitties of one of them. The cat’s names are Mina, Gaston and Gorda. Mina and Gaston are brothers, and Gorda called of this form because she has kitties recently. They live with my father, because my mother doesn’t like the animal.

I and my brother love the cats; he is crazy about that, talk about cats all days……. And is happy with own eight cats.
I don’t considerer an animal lover, but I have respect for the animal. When I was little, I didn’t have respect for them, I played with them and I was a little rude, but now I give them take care and love. I don’t like the use of animals for medical research, I think that is cruel and sad……and the same happen with the wild animal to captivity, something this animal arrived in the zoo because them are wounded or alone, in this case the zoo protect this animal and take care, but, for example, some circus use the animals and hurt them or use them unfairly. This abuse can’t happen; the wild animal can be free and live in his natural habitat.

4 comments:

  1. Hello
    I love the name Mina for a cat. It is like minina jajaj
    Very beautiful picture
    Kisses
    byebye

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cats too, are so faithful and adorable.
    regards!!1

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cats too...Cami I have a kitty...long story :D I'm happy, kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love cats but to my mother doesn't, for this reason I don't have one :S
    But I live with two dog!! I can't have cats
    see you!

    ReplyDelete