Friday, October 11, 2013

Japanese Animation!!!!!

 
Hi guys…..
Well, today I remember my child…….for that I talk about the Japanese animations when I saw when I was younger.
The anime are the cartoons made in Japan. There are a lot of anime shows, and a lot of genre like the Shonen (for boys), Shojo (fot girls), Seinen (for men), Josei (for women), and the themes like the comedy, romance, magical, sports, etc.
I remember when I was child saw a TV show called “El Club de los Tigritos” with my mom (she was pregnant of my brother)….. In this program showed a lot of Japanese animation like “Los Caballeros del Zodiaco”, “Digimos”, “Doraemon”, “Slam Dunk”, “Pokémon”, “Ranma ½”, “Hunter X Hunter”, “Detective Conan”, “Los Super Campeones”, and other…. I saw all this programs and other like “Dragon Ball”, “Escuela de detectives”, “Shinchan”, but one of my favourite was “Sailor Moon”.
Sailor Moon was created by Naoko Takeuchi en 1992. The story is about Serena, one day she found a cat called Luna, who said she was Sailor Moon, a moon warrior woes fate was fight against the evil. She doesn’t fight alone, ore magical girl’s helps in her adventures.
I like this anime because of the story and all about it; I think one of these girls….. Even once I was girl, I disguise as Sailor Moon.
Bye :)

5 comments:

  1. Sailor Moon!! This anime is so erotic. I love it. But my brothers botherd me when I saw this program. It was a difficult situation.
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sailor Moon is fantastic! I had all album, I collected the imagen and I changed it at the school, nice memory... See you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw many anime series similar to yours, as Digimon and Pokemon and of course Sailor Moon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Club de los Tigritos and Zoolo TV too...good memories.. Kisses Cami!!

    ReplyDelete