Friday, October 4, 2013

I would like visit ........


Hi!!!!

In this post I write about a country I would like visit…..

Well, I don’t travel a lot, for that reason I would like to visit all the places in the world, but my dream is visit Europe. Personally I would like to visit all the continent, but if a choose a specific country, I think I would choose France.

France is a very beautiful place, with a lot of touristic places. The Eifel Tower is the most characteristics of that and I think is extraordinary. Another places I would like visit in France are The Louvre Museum, The Versailles Palace, The Notre-Damme Cathedral, The Arc of Triumph and others, and I would like to go to the International Film Festival of Cannes. I would like to visit all the places in the country, walking for the ancient street, going for a coffee in Paris and visit the little towns in the country, taste the typical gastronomy like the olive, the cheese, the oil olive, etc.  

I think France is a beautiful country  to live in; I never would be tired of visit all its places and I would like work in there, in any museum or art gallery…… I would love live in there.
Bye :)

3 comments:

  1. Dear Camila!
    I hope one day you can to travel to France!!!
    I think that Paris ist a very beautiful village! I would like to travel to France too!
    Good wishes! ;)
    Karina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cami, Paris must be amazing...jejeje I believe the Tokyo Tower is a bit like a copy of the Eiffel Tower...Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. To look of Paris from Eiffel Tower must be awesome, I am sure you will travel to there...a hug!

    ReplyDelete